As our candles are 100% soy wax, there are some crucial things you must be aware of when using, storing and looking after your brand new Bare Bros Co. Candle
Minimum/Maximum lighting time
Allow the candle to burn right across the top layer of wax to avoid tunneling.
Minimum = 45 mins - 1 hour.
Maximum = 4 hours.
Everyone should know their way around a wick!
The wick will need to be trimmed before every burn to avoid mushrooming or excess wick.
Soy wax requires a thicker wick, which can create inconsistent burns, so please ensure you pay attention to your wicks, so as to get the full benefit of each candle.
- Try not to store in direct sunlight.
- Remember lids are not necessary for candles, they will never lose their fragrance, they are more for aesthetic appeal.
- Do not burn wax below 1.5cm.
- The wicks may fall over due to the soy wax melting around them.
- Never extinguish using the candle lid.
- When burning multiple candles, leave adequate space between them.
- Do not eat the candles, even though apple pie smells delicious!